Have questions about the aerospace valves market report? Interested in a sample? Need to pay a different way? Get in Touch
This report offers a comprehensive and rigorous analysis of the aircraft engine controls and health monitoring market. Our market model assesses over 50 engine control components to produce:
- Estimated market size in 2022; OE, spares and repairs
- Market growth projections and segmentation
- Estimated total market growth over the period 2022-2032
We describe the engine controls market structure and supply chain and give our estimates of the sales
and market shares of the leading systems and component suppliers.
We look at key trends in the market including:
- Engine manufacturers seeking greater control of key engine control and health monitoring
- Consolidation in the supply chain, which was slowed by the pandemic, but is likely to continue
We have further segmented the market into ten categories:
- FADEC related engine sensors
- Fuel Metering Units/Fuel Control Units
- Fuel pumps – main engine and boost pumps
- Valves – servo valves, bleed air valves, fuel control valves
- Fuel nozzles/spray bars
- Ignition systems – exciters, igniters
- Actuation – variable geometry, bleed air, active clearance control
- Thermal heaters/heat exchangers (fuel)
- Electrical harnesses
We have estimated the market sizes in 2022 and the market shares of the key players in these segments and we discuss the key market trends in each.
- We include a matrix showing a comprehensive list of engine programmes and component
suppliers in the nine categories above.
- We highlight the increase of Additive Manufacturing (3D printing) in manufacturing complex parts
We have increased the number of company profiles to 32 reflecting the increased market scope of this report. Our profiles cover;
- Origins and ownership
- Estimate of engine controls sales & financials
- Operations and technologies
- Customers and contracts
- Recent developments
- Our comments on its overall market position
In summary, we believe Engine Controls and Health Monitoring to be attractive market sector underpinned by significant Intellectual Property and high entry barriers.